1. Does the software support network floating license?
Yes, all the software support single user license and network floating licensing. Please see licensing page for more details.
2. Does the software require any prerequisite to run?
Yes, the software requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 installed on your computer. Most computers should have it already installed. If you don’t have it, you can always download and install it from here.
3. Is there any examples for using the software?
There are two places you could find examples of using the software.  under the program help menu;  step by step examples on our website.
4. What is the difference between perpetual license and annual license?
A perpetual license will allow the customer to use the licensed software indefinitely. An annual license will allow the customer to use
the licensed software for one year. After the one year period ends, the software will no longer function unless a new license is purchased.
5. Is it possible to run the network license server as a windows service so that no account login is required?
Yes, you can either run the license server as a windows service or as a application. Details are provided upon purchase of software.